DescriptionABOUT MGH INSTITUTE:
MGH Institute of Health Professions is a graduate school in Boston that provides entry-level and post-professional programs in Nursing, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Genetic Counseling, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Physician Assistant Studies. The PhD in Rehabilitation Sciences and a PhD and Master of Science in Health Professions Education have been added in recent years to meet rising demand for highly educated health care professionals, educators, and researchers. Integrating classroom learning with research and clinical experience, the Institute grants doctoral degrees, master's degrees, awards certificates of advanced study, and offers continuing education to practicing professionals.The IHP is the only degree-granting affiliate in Mass General Brigham (MGB), the largest private employer in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The Institute has been recognized multiple times by The Chronicle of Higher Education as a “Great College to Work For.” A leading health sciences educational institution, MGH Institute provides students with outstanding academic programs, many of which are ranked among the best in the nation.MGH Institute of Health Professions has announced an organization-wide anti-racism initiative to think boldly about race and bring together all members of the IHP community to address systemic racial injustice as well as oppression more broadly. The plan seeks to create a supportive and inclusive campus environment and better support the diverse communities the school serves. We are excited about this new initiative and are hiring employees who are committed to justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion and will contribute to our anti-racism and anti-oppression approach. POSITION SUMMARY:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Enrollment Marketing, the Enrollment Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, planning, and executing integrated marketing plans designed to recruit prospective students for specific programs at the Institute. The main objective of these marketing plans is to generate leads to help the Institute meet and exceed its enrollment goals. The Enrollment Marketing Manager will optimize enrollment marketing efforts by utilizing marketing automation tools, CRM technology, social media marketing, cross-platform digital marketing and advertising, SEO, website content, print collateral, and other media/channels as defined by marketing plans. The Enrollment Marketing Manager will also drive lead generation through virtual and in-person event marketing, such as informational webinars, conferences, and other related activity. The Enrollment Marketing Manager collaborates with both internal and external stakeholders throughout the development, planning, and execution of all enrollment marketing plans. The person in this role will also perform regular analysis of key marketing activity in order to measure success and ROI, and to continually improve the effectiveness of all marketing efforts. The marketing portfolio for this position includes Continuing and Professional Development, Online Prerequisites, Healthcare Administration and Leadership, Healthcare Data Analytics, Health Professions Education, and any programs as assigned by manager.RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop and execute program-specific marketing plans utilizing a mix of online, social media, event-based, and print marketing to drive both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-busines (B2B) lead generation across a range of programs. (50%)
- Develop, execute, and optimize advertising and marketing activity to national/international audiences via marketing automation, CRM, social media, paid advertising, and other systems and channels.
- Develop and manage key marketing content and collateral to increase website traffic (SEO) to program-specific pages on IHP website, support social media marketing strategy, generate leads, and raise visibility and awareness.
- Manage email/mail list purchases/rentals, e.g., GRE, NAAHP, as needed to execute marketing plans.
- Work with external partners (digital marketing vendor, freelance designer, others as needed) to execute of marketing plans.
- Work with internal partners (e.g., Office of Strategic Communications, IT) on content and video production as needed.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis on regular basis as part of marketing planning process to compare programs along a spectrum of attributes (tuition, application requirements, key messages, etc).
- Oversee and coordinate marketing support for in-person and virtual events, including informational webinars, conferences, and other recruitment events with potential for lead generation; in close collaborate with Admission staff.
Develop and maintain recruitment-related web and social media interfaces designed to drive lead generation, and ultimately, enrollment, including Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; LinkedIn and similar platforms. (30%)
- Work closely with Office of Strategic Communications to maintain and update content on program-specific “story pages” and other pages on IHP website.
- Maintain and update all content on admissions web pages.
- Develop and implement recruitment-related social media marketing strategies to drive engagement with prospective students.
- Work collaboratively with the Office of Admission staff on appropriate deadline-driven campaigns, as needed.
- Collaborate with the Office of Strategic Communications on social media techniques and channels that serve to recruit students by leveraging the overall IHP brand.
Administrative and analytic responsibilities include. (20%)
- Create and maintain reports necessary to track the performance of campaigns and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Associate Director of Enrollment Marketing, Director of Admission, and OES staff to contribute to the entire marketing team’s and IHP’s overall success.
- Monitor and keep spending within budget allocated to marketing plans.
- Back-up coverage/support for other members of Enrollment Marketing team as needed during absences or busy period.
- Some supervision of marketing graduate assistant as needed.
- Monitor marketing budget activity, e.g., for list purchase, ads, etc.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned by Associate Director of Enrollment Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Experience devising and executing strategic marketing plans with campaigns targeted and personalized to specific audiences.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms and tools, including Marketing Automation, CRM, Social Media, and Web Content Management Systems (CMS), with the capability to master new software applications and technologies.
- Proficient to expert in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to think critically, analyze information, develop reports, and make actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent track record of collaborating with multiple stakeholders across complex organizations.
- Results-oriented with strong problem-solving skills to overcome real and perceived challenges.
- SEO and Google analytics knowledge, including analytic analysis and keyword effectiveness (preferred).
- Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads knowledge (preferred).
- Higher education and/or continuing education enrollment marketing experience, while not necessary, is highly desired.
- Ability to handle multiple projects tasks. Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer- service skills.
MA-Charlestown-MGH IHPWork Locations:
MGH IHP (MGHCharlestownIHP)
36 First Avenue
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)Schedule:
Day JobEmployee Status:
May 3, 2021