Administrative Coordinator 🔍School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United StatesNew📁Administration📅2 days ago Post Date📅89398 Requisition #Stanford University is seeking an Administrative Services Administrator 1 to administer and support programs or functions under general supervision.Duties include:
- Independently implement, administer and evaluate day-to-day activities of the unit, function or program by identifying and executing tasks and objectives, making recommendations that impact policies and programs, and assigning resources to achieve the goals of the program.Collect and analyze data, create reports, review and explain trends; formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and/or recommendations to achieve the goals of the program or function.Analyze and interpret policies; develop, revise and implement procedures for program or functionRepresent the program or function as the key contact and subject matter expert within the department, unit or school. Commit resources and provide information and/or training. May also represent the program or function to external/internal stakeholders and constituencies. Organize and/or participate in outreach activities that may include developing communications and training, planning/promoting events and/or conferences.May participate in development of budgets, monitor, and approve expenditures. May perform limited forecasting and provide recommendations that determine the budget. May direct staff to perform various tasks and assignments. May also supervise staff.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.Demonstrated excellent organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.Relevant subject matter knowledge.Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks. Frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.Occasionally use a telephone. Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
- Occasional evening and weekend hours.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4121
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: H
- Department URL: http://pediatrics.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 89398