Post Doctoral Associate
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join us in investigating mechanisms of immune activation, bacterial pathogenesis and immunometabolism. The selected candidate will be expected to lead research projects independently within the collaborative atmosphere of the laboratory and the Division. Scientific expertise in all disciplines will be considered. For more information about our work, visit https://www.umassmed.edu/pukkila-Worleylab.
- A Ph.D. or M.D. (or equivalent) is required.
- Evidence of previous scientific scholarship, specifically the publication of original research articles in peer-reviewed journals, is also required.
- The candidate must also be responsible, have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be willing to work in a highly collaborative and open research environment.
This full time position is available immediately and offers competitive salary and fringe benefits. A 2 year minimum commitment is required.
- A cover letter explaining your scientific background and your reasons for wanting to join our laboratory
- A curriculum vitae (with publication list)
- Three letters of reference will be needed upon request
Please apply by email to the Principal Investigator:
Read Pukkila-Worley, M.D.