Talent Development Coordinator
Talent Development Coordinator
Job Number: 89394
Work under general direction to manage all logistics associated with the delivery of learning and development programs and initiatives. Manage participant registration, correspondence, evaluation, budgets, and data analysis.
- Run reports associated with established metrics. Report on emerging trends not specifically requested by program manager.
- Update website content assuring the quality of postings and processes for multiple websites.
- Identify vendors and administer the procurement and vendor contracting process. Work with the vendors to coordinate timely completion of contracts, submission of bills, and payment.
- Draft marketing materials, emails, and other types of correspondence.
- Schedule related logistics of trainings and programs. Negotiate cost and assure quality of materials, supplies, and end-to-end services. Maintain calendars for program managers and senior leadership.
- Create, implement, and manage a process for registration.
- Provide support and other back-up to other coordinators as necessary.
- May serve as a presenter to participants on a limited basis.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and two years of relevant experience, or a combination of education or relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and web applications.
- Knowledge of learning and development field.
- Demonstrated experience presenting to small and large groups in a complex and highly diverse workplace.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to research, extract, analyze, and manipulate data with minimal supervision and communicate results proactively.
- Superior attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to multitask, shifting between multiple priorities and tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
Certifications and Licenses:
- Frequently stand/walk, sit, perform desk based computer tasks, use a telephone, and grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Occasionally twist/bend/stoop/squat, reach/work above shoulders, grasp forcefully, writing by hand, sort/file paperwork, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely kneel/crawl, operate foot and/or hand controls.
- Travel on campus to schools/units.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Why Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more
We believe Stanford's future success will be shaped by the diverse perspectives, unique experiences, and inclusive culture of its community.
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4712
- Employee Status: Fixed-Term
- Grade: G
- Department URL: http://cancer.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 89394
Location: Human Resources Services, Redwood City, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency