Director of Admission, Graduate Studies
Saint Mary’s College has an opening for the Director of Admission-Graduate Studies. This person provides day-to-day leadership for the Office of Graduate Studies and the graduate admission process. Plans, manages and supervises all recruitment, marketing, and operations activities for graduate studies at Saint Mary’s College. This person will be responsible for the following:
- Effectively and successfully manage the flow of information between the admission function and the relevant graduate programs and departments.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data to determine the most effective utilization of resources.
- Must be committed to an enrollment management and team-approach, to solve graduate recruitment challenges.
- Ability to represent Saint Mary’s College effectively within the academic community and with prospective graduate students, their families and alumni, and within professional organizations.
- Ability to create and implement complex, segmented, communication plans for graduate programs and manage the technical aspects of a CRM and its dataflow to the student information system.
- Ability to create relevant and meaningful web content and maintain the effective functionality of the website.
- Ability to work in collaboration with the graduate program directors and other departments on-campus.
- Willingness to travel as needed, including overnight trips.
- Must possess keen organizational skills, the ability to work well collaboratively as well as independently; position requires a high level of self-direction, energy and integrity.
- Manage the Office of Graduate Studies operational budget to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement and execute the application creation process in program specific application software.
- Manage student ambassador programs, maintain relationships with current students for news/events, social media content, profiles, assistance with recruitment events, and other outreach.
- Oversees the marketing and communications needs for the Office of Graduate Studies; develops the annual integrated marketing plan for graduate programs and their segmented audiences.
- Utilizes content management system to update the graduate program web pages to reflect new graduate admission or financial aid information.
- Utilizes design skills to create flyers, invitations, social media, video, merchandise, etc.
- Utilizes opportunities for the use of media to increase awareness of the College’s graduate programs, including pay per click and marketing email blasts.
The right candidate will possess a proven track record of successful graduate recruitment and marketing experience; demonstrate a strong commitment to the values associated with a Catholic college; this position requires excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills, as well as familiarity with traditional and digital recruitment strategies and trends for graduate programs; must possess a minimum of 3-5 years of increasing responsibility within the enrollment management profession, and have earned a Bachelor’s Degree.
Preferred qualifications include a Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the enrollment management profession; demonstrated ability to provide leadership to a team; ability to communicate effectively with all constituencies, including prospective graduate students, applicants, alumni, faculty, students, and staff; experience with hands-on printed publications, web development, utilization and optimization of CRM software, and utilization of digital and social media.
Please apply on-line to: https://jobs.saintmarys.edu/postings/1613
Saint Mary’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer, in keeping with the College’s mission, Saint Mary’s is committed to increasing racial and ethnic diversity at all levels – students, faculty, and staff – and seeks applications from candidates who share this commitment.