Client Service Specialist
Inside Higher Ed, the leading source for the latest news, analysis, and services for the higher education community, is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Client Service Specialist. The Client Service Specialist plays a critical role by interfacing with clients before, during and after their marketing campaigns to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction is met. An upbeat and unflappable personality is essential for fostering positive interactions with clients, while also and keeping internal colleagues informed and updated so all campaigns launch on time and achieve campaign goals. A go-getter and problem-solver, who can work collaboratively and independently, will thrive in this role.
- Understand the company’s offerings with the ability to speak to benefits with authority.
- Respond to queries and provide information on our services.
- Guide client roster through the sales process, when applicable.
- Assist account directors with the creation of sales proposals and related materials.
- Onboard new clients, providing them with the campaign information and resources they need for success.
- Create and implement project plans and schedules to meet deadlines, including identifying and resolving conflicts, risks, delays or other unusual situations.
- Interface with clients and internal colleagues to ensure creative assets are received on time and prepared appropriately.
- Build strong relationships with clients and an understanding of their businesses. Provide counsel and feedback to clients as needed to ensure a successful campaign.
- Develop and streamline processes to provide exceptional marketing solutions to our client partners.
- Create performance reports for clients, compiling data and insights from various systems.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience working in client service, sales, marketing, communications or a related field
- Basic knowledge of marketing, sales or advertising
- Ability and enthusiasm to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a friendly, professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience at a digital agency
Inside Higher Ed provides a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a generous slate of benefits, 401(k) match, and 18 days paid vacation. Our office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown D.C.; we are currently remote due to the pandemic and once things return to “normal” this position will work from our downtown D.C. office.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work collaboratively with smart and dedicated colleagues, apply today with your resume, three email samples, and a cover letter outlining why you'd be a great fit.
Inside Higher Ed is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are unable to sponsor this position. No contract opportunities available.
Apply for Client Service Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly