Under the direction of the Administrative Manager or designee, the Operations Coordinator is responsible for the timely review and follow-up of all data received from clients to be used in submitting claims for reimbursement of FFP. The Operations Coordinator will perform all required documentation and verification procedures to prepare claims for processing and submission. The Operations Coordinator will support various special projects as needed. This position will collaborate with other team members to ensure the quality and data integrity of all work.
- Contact clients as appropriate for verification or development of claim information
- Evaluate and analyze client data for completeness within established state claiming methodologies
- Assist with claim submission preparation and calculation following established state claiming methodologies
- Review, research and follow up with apppropriate parties regarding claims preparation to ensure proper claiming
- Work with Administrative Manager to ensure appropriate information flow
- Assist in the preparation of data and information as requested for reports
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Ability to meet performance deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience using computer-based tools including word processing and intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel.
FOR THOSE ROLES RESPONSIBLE FOR TIME STUDIES, PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Contact clients and/or time study participants, as appropriate to ensure accuracy of time study information, to include evaluating and analyzing client data for compliance within established time study methodology
- Review submitted time study participant responses and assign appropriate activity coding based on each client’s approved time study methodology.