Senior IT Security Analyst
Job location: Charlottesville, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-04-30
"The University of Virginia (UVA) Health Information and Technology (HIT) Security office is responsible for supporting the Health System's objectives by protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data." HIT is seeking a Senior IT Security Analyst to assist in implementing information security plans and help maintain application accesses for Information Systems supported by the Security Administration department at UVA Health.
Additional Duties Include:
- Maintenance of data security tables and files used to manage access controls and identity management systems.
- Assists with the investigative process during computer security incident responses.
- Implements and maintains information security infrastructure.
- Collaborates with other HIT teams to ensure Information Security Plans and Standards are implemented.
- Collaborates with other HIT teams to ensure facility and physical security is implemented.
- Coordinates Information Security Awareness program and educational activities.
In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Licensure: CISSP or HCISPP required or actively working on and can demonstrate a plan to achieve.
Physical Demands: This is primarily a sedentary job involving extensive use of desktop computers. The job does occasionally require traveling some distance to attend meetings, and programs.Position Compensation Range: $70,512.00 - $112,798.40 Annual
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.