Greeley Peace Scholar Events Coordinator
Job no: 508066
Position type: Hourly
Benefit Status: Non-Benefited – Non-Union
Campus: UMass Lowell
Department: Fine Arts Humanities & Soc Sci
Applications Open: Apr 29 2021
Applications Close: Open until filled
General Summary of Position:
The Greeley Peace Scholar Board seeks an Events Coordinator. This is a part-time 12-month position (for up to two years), for an average of 10 hours per week.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with Zoom and/or other virtual platforms
- Advanced communication skills
- Graduate degree preferred
- Experience with project management especially in an academic setting and/or history of managing complex events with varied constituents preferred
- Experience providing rapid response to high-level requests and/or senior leadership needs preferred
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a temporary, part-time, non-benefited, non-union position.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications is received.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required during the application process.