Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-04-28
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Check all First Aid kits around campus; Conduct and certify CPR and First aid classes; check all Fire Extinguishers on campus; respond to first aid emergencies; support occupational safety or risk mitigation initiatives
- Round the clock outdoor work environment, sometimes stressful situations.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Render first aid care as needed.
- Report potential risk management or occupational safety issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Lower Division Courses Completed