Temporary Administrative Specialist II
Employment Status:Full time (29-40 Hrs) Closing:5/10/21 Proposed Salary Range:$23,412.00 Type of Employment:Staff Location:ASU-Jonesboro
Please note: All postings close at 12 A.M. CST on the closing date. A-State participates in E-Verify.
The Administrative Specialist II is responsible for researching and preparing special reports, examining and verifying documents, and performing general office duties. This position is governed by state and federal laws and agency/institution policy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing timelines for report drafts, final drafts, and site visits, for ADHE Program Review
- Managing timelines for report drafts, final drafts, site visits, rejoinder reports, and interim reports for programmatic accreditation
- Managing timelines for report drafts, final drafts, site visits, rejoinder, and interim reports for institutional accredreditation
- Support Faculty Handbook Committee by organizing documents and edits
- Facilitating communication(email/website/ADHE) for ADHE Program Review, programmatic accreditation, and institutional accreditation
- Small amount of budget facilitation duties between Colleges and Provost office for ADHE Program Review
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge of record keeping procedures, the principles and practices of mathematics and statistics, work-related subject area, and computers and software applications
Ability to conduct research and compile data into report form, establish and maintain filing systems, operate standard office equipment, analyze documents to determine compliance with rules, regulations, and procedures, to communicate both orally and in writing
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Additional hours as requested and/or needed
Regular and reliable attendance
Please note: all position postings close at 12:00 A.M. CST on the position closing date
A-State participates in E-Verify
The formal education equivalent of a High School Diploma
Two (2) years of experience in a specialized or related area applicable to work performed
Other job related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or parts of these basic requirements, except for certification or licensure requirements, upon approval of the qualifications review committee
E-Verify Participation Notice:
E-Verify Right to Work: