University of California Los Angeles
Requisition Number: 33467
Salary: $4,842 - $9,591 monthly
The Senior Public Administration Analyst serves as the Associate Director of the Agile Visual Analytics Lab (AVAL) team, in collaboration if the Director and PI. The Associate Director is in charge of day to day management and supervision of the AVAL team, to support them in developing and implementing complex, multifaceted social welfare program evaluation and research activities in a coherent and efficient fashion.
Responsibilities and activities include:
- Project identification and development (e.g., grant writing)
- Research/evaluation project management
- Research/evaluation staff management
- Research/evaluation client relations
- Management, supervision, and execution of dissemination product management and development
- Management, supervision, and execution of data development, including: collection, management, preparation for analysis (experience with Alteryx or similar ETL platform required)
- Management, supervision, and execution of data analysis and visualization (experience with Tableau required)
- Management, supervision, and execution of other general evaluation and research activities
The Associate Director must manage, supervise, and operate in a complex technical environment, including supervision and implementation of several complex hardware and software systems (e.g., Tableau, Alteryx, R, Stata, SPSS, and other GIS software). The Associate Director must manage and supervise day-to-day evaluation and research activities to ensure efficient and effective research operations. The Associate Director must support existing data security and confidentiality procedures. The Associate Director is also responsible for on and off-site evaluation and research, including: organizing and attending meetings with research partners and stakeholders, collecting/managing data, and facilitating the reporting of research and evaluation findings.
For full application instructions and position description, please visit: https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=80342
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy, see: UC Nondiscrimination & Affirmative Action Policy, https://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/DiscHarassAffirmAction
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency