Catering Pool Hungry Hawk, Rhapsody, Hawks Nest, Catering Pool
Hourly Rate: $12.00
Catering staff employees will be available on an “on call basis” to assist with Hocking College catering events. To ensure that quality food and beverage operations will be maintained while working closely with the Executive Director of Culinary Operations in the preparation of food, the Director of Food and Beverage in all aspects of service and other members of the catering staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve and assist in the preparing of food and beverage in accordance with the health and hygiene regulations to meet the daily needs of the customers and staff.
- Duties will involve food service, customer service, cleaning tables, dishwasher operations and general cleaning duties.
- Maintain the kitchens, dining areas, floor areas, table and all other catering related areas to the highest standard of cleanliness.
- Report to the Catering Manager/Supervisor any matters of concern which affects the events or daily operations of the department.
- Customer service skills and a friendly and positive manner to serve with all visitors and members of the catering event staff.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy appearance while representing Hocking College; making sure that make-up and jewelry.
- Perform assigned duties with an attitude of teamwork with all members of service and kitchen staff.
- Attend and participate in staff training sessions.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a tight schedule
- Ability to spend an extensive time of your feet, moving fast and carrying large oval trays
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Must be available to work during peak times including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills are a must
- No facial piercings during service. Personal appearance must be in accordance with health department standards.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Reasonable accommodations may be requested and reviewed according to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
To apply, visit https://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a7883d072e8b0dc01734eb99aee3392&id=8a7887a878f52449017913911f2477cc&source=elephantjobs&lang=en
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency