Full-Time Faculty, Basic & clinical Sciences
Job DetailsJob Location Life Chiropractic College West HQ - Hayward, CA PURPOSE
Teach classes in the chiropractic curriculum (basic to clinical sciences). Opening is in lecture classes as well as laboratory classes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare and deliver lectures, labs and class presentations.Provide student course materials.Provide student consultation time.Write, administer, and evaluate exams and class assignmentsMaintain weekly class records such as attendance & grades.Attend faculty meetings as scheduled.Participate in clinic exams.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education, Training and/or Experience
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience Knowledge of chiropractic practiceMasters degree in related discipline
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
- Excellent written and oral communication skillsExcellent presentation skillsStrong interpersonal and organizational skillsExcellent oral and written communication skillsExcellent interpersonal and customer service skillsMust be multitask orientedExperience with Word and ExcelMust be self-motivated
- Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files. Must be able to lift 35 lbs., retrieving and placing materials on high shelves and on floor-level shelves; standing, walking, carrying, grasping, hearing, seeing, sitting, kneeling, climbing, balancing, stooping, crouching, and reaching.
- Work performed in a general office environment.
Life West is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the College's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors except where otherwise provided by law.