Administrative Associate - Hourly
UNT System Overview:
Welcome to the University of North Texas System, or UNT World as we like to call ourselves. UNT World includes the University of North Texas in Denton, the University of North Texas at Dallas and the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. We are the only university system based exclusively in the robust Dallas-Fort Worth region and we are committed to transforming lives and creating economic opportunity through education. Over the past decade, combined UNTS enrollment has grown by more than 25 percent to nearly 44,000 students.Posting Title:
Administrative Associate - HourlyDepartment:
HSC-Peds and Women's Hlth-300740Job Location:
Fort WorthFull Time/Part Time:
The mission of the Department of Pediatrics and Women’s Health is to continuously improve the quality and value of our education, pediatric health care, research, and community service programs. We are dedicated to educating doctors and physician assistants and providing the North Texas Community quality pediatric medical care and community health services.Position Summary:
The Department of Pediatrics and Women’s Health is seeking to hire an Administrative Associate – Hourly to join our team.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for redaction of identifiable data elements from electronic files and populating data into provided templates.
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as preparing routine correspondence, redaction of identifiable data elements from electronic files, populating data into provided templates.
- Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files related to the Maternal Health project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Women’s/Maternal Health.
- Experience in Medical Records redaction.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing processes.
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe DC and Microsoft Office.
M-FDriving University Vehicle:
This is a security sensitive position.EEO Statement:
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.Physical Requirements:
Ability to communicatePosting Number:
H262PSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
- This posting is an hourly position and is non-benefits eligible.