Administrative Program Coordinator
Administrative Program CoordinatorEqual Opportunity Office
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
The Administrative Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting the work of the Institutional Equity Team, which includes the Affirmative Action Program (AAP) and Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Education. In addition, they provide administrative support to the Assistant Vice Presidents in the Office of Human Resources and Institutional Equity.Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years' administrative office experience
- Three or more years' of administrative office experience.
- More than one year data entry and reporting experience.
- Experience working with Maxient database software applications.