Admissions Coach, Trellis
Admissions Coach, TrellisThe Cowen Institute
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Many students start college and don't graduate, particularly first-generation, socioeconomically disadvantaged students. The Cowen Institute's Trellis program seeks to solve this issue. The Trellis Admissions Coach supports Trellis students in their college application processes, including assistance to make informed decisions about the detailed admissions process and basic financing options. This position also supports Trellis students at various stages of the enrollment process. Note that the Trellis Admissions Coach only works with non-Tulane students, such as Southern New Hampshire University Trellis students. This position reports to the Recruitment and Enrollment Manager, Trellis.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two years of professional experience working in a related field.
- Experience supporting students in completing the various aspects of college admissions process, with an understanding of available assistance programs.
- Experience successfully coaching staff or students towards long-term goals.
- Experience with complex data systems like Salesforce.
- Experience working with first-generation students.