Job ID: 226124
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Provides tutoring, group discussions and mentorship to assigned students. Promotes educational aspiration and performance. Participates in all recreational and cultural activities. Assists academic staff in and outside of the classroom. Assists administrative staff with office support. Provides supervision while on campus and during recreational activities.
1. Promotes educational aspiration and performance
2. Builds relationships and collaborates with students
3. Provides tutoring, group discussions and mentorship to assigned student population
4. Assists academic staff in and out of the classroom
5. Assists with department administrative and clerical support
6. Provides supervision to assigned student population while on/off campus
7. Participates in all off-campus recreational and cultural activities
8. Assists in preparing high school students for college-level work
High School diploma or equivalent
One (1) year of tutoring experience
Preferred Educational Qualifications
Minimum of college sophomore (second year) classification
Associate degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related field
Experience with academic support programs, or similar programs for disadvantaged students
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position may travel 1% - 24% of the time
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=226124&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency