Assistant Director Data Integrity
Reporting to the Director of Data Analytics, the Assistant Director of Data Integrity will be responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive program of data quality control. This role supports the enhancement and maintenance of all types of data across Institutional Advancement systems to provide easy access to information and accuracy in reporting.
- Creates a comprehensive plan for data integrity and enrichment across Institutional Advancement systems
- Consulting across schools, colleges, and units, develops and prioritizes a list of data clean-up projects.
- Coordinates and documents changes to coding structures within Institutional Advancement systems and develops a holistic viewpoint to support an evaluation of the overall impact of code updates.
- In coordination with the Donor Relations and Stewardship team and the EOP, provides regular audit and updating of Trustee and other high-value records
- Works closely with Information Services to develop a series of audits that run on a regular basis, to document existing data integrity scripts, and identify where there are gaps
- Works closely with Gift Administration and Prospect Research teams to support clean-up of demographic and proposal/contact report data respectively
- Assists with the verification of NCOA and decreasing updates
- Explores, prioritizes, and implements a wide variety of data enrichment opportunities
- Works on select data clean-up projectsPerforms other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:Bachelor’s Degree and at least three years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.Required skills and abilities:*Experience with managing data in a fundraising or other database*Strong Excel skills*Ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple projects with a positive, flexible attitude in a complex work environment *Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with key stakeholdersPreferred:*Fundraising background highly preferred*Familiarity with Lexis Nexis a plusThis position requires a background checkPlease note this position will temporarily work remotely, the duration of remote work will be at the discretion of Temple University and the department.Temple University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardlessof age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial, and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments whose essential functions cause them to interact.To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at www.temple.edu
. Temple University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at: http://www.temple.edu/safety/asfr/
You may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University’s Campus Safety Services at 215-204-7900. Primary Location:
Day JobEmployee Status:
Share this job with your network:
Learn more on Inside Higher Ed's College Page for University