Clinical Research Coordinator Associate
Clinical Research Coordinator Associate🔍School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States📁Research📅Apr 27, 2021 Post Date📅89322 Requisition #Grade: FFTE: 100%This recruitment is for up to four (6) full time roles.Stanford University is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator Associate in the Department of Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Diseases to work with the Maldonado Lab. This position will perform duties related to the coordination of COVID-19 surveillance and vaccine clinical studies. Coordinate moderately complex aspects of one or more clinical studies. Work under close direction of the study investigators and/or study coordinator/supervisor.Learn more about our lab here: http://med.stanford.edu/maldonadoepigroup.html.Duties include:
- Serve as primary contact with research participants, sponsors, and regulatory agencies. Coordinate studies from startup through close-out.Determine eligibility of and gather consent from study participants according to protocol. Assist in developing recruitment strategies.Coordinate collection of study specimens and processing.Collect and manage patient and laboratory data for clinical research projects. Manage research project databases, develop flow sheets and other study related documents, and complete study documents/case report forms. Ensure compliance with research protocols, and review and audit case report forms for completion and accuracy with source documents. Prepare regulatory submissions, and ensure institutional Review Board renewals are completed.Monitor expenditures and adherence to study budgets and resolve billing issues in collaboration with finance and/or management staff.Interact with the principal investigator regularly, ensuring patient safety and adherence to proper study conduct. Ensure essential documentation and recording of patient and research data in appropriate files per institutional and regulatory requirements.Participate in monitor visits and regulatory audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field (e.g. biology).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Frequently stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, squat and use fine light/fine grasping.
- Occasionally sit, reach above shoulders, perform desk based computer tasks, use a telephone and write by hand, lift, carry, push, and pull objects that weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Rarely kneel, crawl, climb ladders, grasp forcefully, sort and file paperwork or parts, rarely lift, carry, push, and pull objects that weigh 40 pounds or more.
- Occasional evening and weekend hours. Onsite COVID related studiesWill be required to work within one (1) of four (4) bay area counties to support onsite centers.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4924
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: F
- Department URL: http://pediatrics.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 89322