Computing Support Analyst 1-1 Year Fixed Term
Computing Support Analyst 1-1 Year Fixed Term🔍School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States📁Information Technology Services📅Apr 28, 2021 Post Date📅89332 Requisition #Stanford University is seeking a Computing Support Analyst 1 to be under direct supervision, provide technical support to end-users for computer hardware, software, and network related problems.Duties include:
- Provide first line of response to requests for various hardware, software, peripheral, and networking technical assistance. Provide remote problem resolution when possible.Provide Web Development supportResolve basic end-user problems, escalate as appropriate.Install, upgrade, configure, and troubleshoot computing and communication devices and peripherals.Perform, schedule, and monitor system alerts, work queues, backups, and recovery activities.Update daily status reports and shift handover reports if applicable.Apply security best practices.Gather and record asset inventory and software license information.Ensure users are assigned appropriate resources.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.Ability to provide excellent client service.Ability to apply diagnostic techniques for problem troubleshooting.Ability to apply information technology best practices, including security (this includes information security or physical security, such as asset management) to problem resolution and troubleshooting.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks. Frequently sitting, use a telephone, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, bending, lifting, standing, and carrying equipment.Occasionally lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 21-40 pounds.Rarely kneel/crawl, climb (ladders, scaffolds, or other), writing by hand, sort/file paperwork or parts, grasp forcefully.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4731
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: G
- Department URL: http://med.stanford.edu/compmed/
- Requisition ID: 89332