Admissions Recruiter, #34598
St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis, nestled in the heart of growing St. Charles County. Established in 1986, SCC is a public, comprehensive two-year community college offering associate degrees and certificate programs in the arts, business, sciences and career-technical fields. SCC also provides workforce training and community-based personal and professional development as well as cultural, recreational and entertainment opportunities.
St. Charles Community College seeks a full-time Admissions Recruiter who promotes St. Charles Community College to outside entities, recruits prospective students, and assists students with the admissions process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Recruits prospective students; visits local and service area high schools; acts as a liaison between St. Charles Community College and high schools.
- Meets target recruitment and enrollment goals and responsible for assigned recruitment territory.
- Organizes and conducts annual Mid Rivers College Fair and other campus events.
- Promote and execute BeReady recruitment program in high schools.
- Assists with registration at high schools (BeReady Program).
- Promote A+ Program as a recruitment tool.
- Attends community events and invitations to outside sponsored college fairs.
- Assists with the development and execution of on-site programs.
- Works with Marketing and Communications Department in developing college brochures and publications.
- Works with and is proficient with recruitment CRM software as one tool to recruit and convert students.
- Provide additional follow-up communication to prospective students after initial contact.
- Coordinates with Workforce Development staff in recruiting corporate tuition reimbursement participants and other new non-traditional prospective student markets.
- Work with Student Ambassadors and train to support campus tours.
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to higher education,
- Must possess excellent communications skills, including the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must project a professional appearance and have the ability to deal with people of all ages, backgrounds and personalities.
- Evening and weekend hours are required during peak times and at special events and community events.
- One (1) or more years related experience and/or training preferred.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY: Please attach a cover letter with your application that details how you meet the qualifications for this position and your experience in direct service to college students. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.