Adjunct Faculty - Massage Instructor (Noncredit)
Title: Adjunct Faculty - Massage Instructor (Noncredit)
Job no: 492745
Location: Harrisburg Campus
Job Summary: Instructor will design and teach curriculum related to diversity and inclusion. In addition to teaching the diversity and inclusion class this instructor will become part of the clinical team. This class will be in person at the Harrisburg campus.
- 5 years experience as a licensed massage therapist OR a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills required.
Licensing Requirements: Licensed massage therapist
- In support of HACC’s commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion, including within our hiring practices, members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
Job Specific Task List:
- Instructor will design and teach curriculum related to diversity and inclusion. - (Essential)
- Instructor will be a part of the clinical instruction team. - (Essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills. - (Essential)
Job Type: Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week: Varies
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:ExcellenceWe set high goals and achieve them.We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.We provide exceptional service to all.InnovationWe challenge the status quo.We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Apr 27, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: May 23, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time