Executive Coordinator, Facilities
Job location: University Campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-04-27
Job Description SummaryFull time, 40 hour per week position to provide clerical support to the Assistant Vice President of Facilities Management and Managers. Performs all administrative support duties, including arranging appointments, answering and screening telephone calls, mail processing and completion of tasks for an efficient and productive office.Job Description
Duties and Tasks:
- Performs all administrative support duties including answering and screening calls, coordinating calendars, and courteously greeting visitors for Facilities Management.
- Processes finance and accounting records such as travel reimbursements, requisitions, purchase order tracking, and goods and receiving through Workday.
- Budget Manager for division. Manage and maintain budgets for each department and special projects. Work closely with the Assistant Vice President and Accounting Department to prepare fiscal year budget requests.
- Coordinates meetings as needed, reserves rooms, orders refreshments, and sends notifications, agenda for meetings and various other special meetings which need to be arranged.
- Assist the Assistant Vice President with office procedures, such as maintaining confidential departmental records including, but not limited to, employee records, correspondence and related forms and reports.
- Schedule weekly and monthly meetings, also maintains daily calendar for the Assistant Vice President.
- Perform a variety of complex, responsible duties involving independent action, and exceptional levels of confidentiality.
- Serve as initial point of contact for students and staff coming to Facilities Management Office; provide referrals as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Vice President of Facilities Management.
- Essential Personnel - may be required to work during weather and special events as designated by the University.
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in University functions, committees, etc, as appropriate
- Provide clerical assistance to other administrative staff..
- Serve as a resource and general source of information for divisional staff, students, and visitors.
- Direct walk-in inquiries to appropriate University offices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High School diploma
- Five years administrative experience
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of and skills in using the Internet, e-mail, and electronic calendar
- Administrative experience
- Experience using standard office software packages (including Word, Excel, and Access)
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously (i.e. greeting visitors, answering phone, responding to questions or requests from other staff, etc.)
- Ability to establish and maintain priorities for efficient processing of work
- Ability to work effectively with the general public
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to check data for accuracy and make corrections where needed
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make rational, appropriate decisions and act immediately when necessary.
The work environment characteristics described here are a representation of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term “qualified individual with a disability” means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office and University, handle various type of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Saint Leo University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success.
Why Work at Saint Leo?
What it’s Like to Work Here: Ask our employees and the one word they’d use to describe working at Saint Leo University is “Community.” Our team members all share the Saint Leo core values, positive attitudes, and problem-solving abilities, enabling them to provide excellent student centered service. Our mission is educating and preparing students for life and leadership in a challenging world. Thank you for your interest in joining the Saint Leo PRIDE!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Saint Leo, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Available benefits based on employment status (Full Time vs Part Time).
- Inclusive Group Health Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Group Health Plan features include Teledoc, Surgery Plus!, Wellness Incentive Program, Nationwide Pet Insurance, just to name a few!
- Health Reimbursement Account (University Paid!) and Flexible Spending Accounts (healthcare and dependent options)
- Tuition Remission (Employee, Spouse, and Dependents)*
- Tuition Exchange opportunity for dependent of employees*
- Paid Personal Leave (Sick, Vacation, Holidays)
- 403b - Annual match 3%-9% of pay based on employee’s contribution. University match and fully vested within one month of hire date.
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance valued at 30k (University Paid!)
- Income Protection Benefits after one year
- Additional options for supplemental insurance
*Eligibility based on meeting required service period