Customer Service Representative
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-04-27
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.
Provide department support to the Print Services Manager and conduct all counter and phone order activity and train student employees.
- Interact with print shop customers to clarify printing request specifications, pricing, schedule, and production processes.
- Perform administrative support duties, including bookkeeping, billings, records management, inventory, student worker supervision.
- Completes pre-press operations on electronic documents.
- Operate digital press/printer, high-speed copiers, and finishing equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Two years of relevant experience
Air-conditioned office environment with frequent standing for long periods of time and exposure to print chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to reform essential functions.* More information may be requested as you progress through the recruiting process.