Fire Testing Assistant
To aid faculty and facilitators in carrying out the requirements of the WTCS Fire Service practicum activities and exams.Responsibilities
1. Prepare Fire equipment, supplies, and the set-up of practicum stations.
2. Act as a subject and/or simulate various practicum situations.
3. Assist in monitoring and checking off performed skills of practicum participants.
4. Maintain paperwork as required by the instructors and exam facilitators.Qualifications
1. Minimum of Certified Emergency Services Instructor.