EMT Testing Assistant
To aid faculty and facilitators in carrying out the requirements of the National Registry Emergency Medical Technician practicum activities and exams.Responsibilities
1. Prepare EMS equipment, supplies, and the set-up of practicum stations.
2. Act as a subject and/or simulate various practicum situations.
3. Assist in monitoring and checking off performed skills of practicum participants.
4. Maintain paperwork as required by the instructors and exam facilitators.Qualifications
1. Licensed EMT.
2. Minimum of Instructor 1 status with DHS.