OPS Program Assistant
Job no: 516457
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Department:20000000 - INTERNATIONAL CENTER
OPS Program AssistantJob Description:
- Serve as the point-of-contact for the Fulbright Jordan; and manage all correspondence concerning program-related matters.
- Work with the Faculty/Administrative Lead and Cultural Engagement Lead to ensure that program deadlines and requirements are met.
- Assist with organizing and coordinating project events and activities, including logistical support, setting up meetings in Zoom, printing and photocopying workshop materials, workshop room confirmation, A/V support, etc.
- Assist with organizing travel and processing travel for fellows and project team.
- Draft, edit and contribute to project related materials (e.g., handouts, manuals, etc.)
- Draft, edit and contribute to performance reports to the sponsor.
- Maintain project contact lists up-to-date; take notes during UF-based team and full team meetings, and follow up on activities and responsibilities assigned during meetings.
- Support other administrative activities and clerical tasks as assigned.
$16.00 - $20.00Minimum Requirements:
• Minimum of one year experience in international cultural or educational exchange programs.
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally in English. Knowledge of Arabic language is a plus.
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate activities; must be detail-oriented.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent team player and able to work in fast-paced, changing circumstances and in an international work environment.
- Experience with the Fulbright Scholars Program is a plus.
- A UF graduate student is eligible to apply for this position.
This is a TIME-LIMITED Position based on funding availabilityHealth Assessment Required:
Advertised: 26 Apr 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 10 May 2021 Eastern Daylight Time