Research Coordinator II
Job no: 516493
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Research/Scientific/Grants
Department:18380000 - ED-CTR EXCEL EARLY CHILD STUD
Research Coordinator IIJob Description:
Coordinate project activities under the supervision of the Principal Investigators . Among these functions are:
o Assist Principal Investigators with project recruitment and enrollment activities
o Assist Principal Investigators to maintain current IRB protocols
o Support the development, validation, and evaluation of professional development and intervention materials for professionals working with young children birth to age 5 and their families
Coordinate data collection and data entry activities under supervision of the project Principal Investigators
o Assist with data collection and data analysis activities
o Assist with supervision of data collection staff
Assist with project-related professional development activities, as appropriate
Perform other duties as assigned related to Anita Zucker Center operationsExpected Salary:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree in early childhood education, special education, psychology or a related field.
- Experience teaching or working with children birth through age 5 in an inclusive early education and care setting
- Knowledge and practice developing and delivering professional development to professionals serving children birth through age 5 or their caregivers.
- Effective communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strength in organization and efficiency meeting deadlines
- Experience collecting qualitative or quantitative data
- Experience analyzing qualitative or quantitative data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; REDCap; and applications for developing online professional development materials or video editing
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume.
This is a time-limited position.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 27 Apr 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 11 May 2021 Eastern Daylight Time