15 hours per week, 10 months per yearPrimary duties and responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to the Quaker Fellows scholarship program
- Provides administrative support to Religious Life student groups and programs
- Assists with event planning (menu, reservations, developing publicity materials)
- Tracks expenses and prepares financial reports
- Receives visitors, mail, calls, and scheduling requests for Virginia Cottage
- Coordinates maintenance, upkeep, and purchasing of supplies for Virginia Cottage and Teague Library
- Works collaboratively with other Administrative Assistants in the Office of Student Life
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheet software, Canva, and social media platforms
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative fashion
- Maintains highest level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
Please submit the following application materials in a single electronic file:
- Cover letter;
- Contact information for three references.
All materials should be submitted to the Earlham College Office of Human Resources at [email protected].
The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Earlham College is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks applications from candidates who contribute to diversity in terms of race, ethnicity, age, religious affiliation, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and veteran status, among other distinctions and contributions. As a College with a Quaker identity, Earlham also is eager to solicit applications from members of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).
Earlham utilizes E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility for all newly hired employees within the United States.