Coordinator for Special Projects in Early Childhood Education (Temporary) - Bunker Hill Community C
Location: Boston, MA Category: Professional Staff Posted On: Tue Apr 27 2021 Job Description:
BHCC is an active player in finding solutions to challenges facing the Greater-Boston area Early Childhood Education and Care Community. The College currently manages multiple grant projects focused on training high-quality educators prepared to work with young children in surrounding communities. BHCC seeks a Coordinator for current and future grant projects and special initiatives in the area of Early Childhood Education.
Reporting to the Dean of Professional Studies, this is a Temporary Full-time Senior Special Programs Coordinator position for Special Projects in Early Childhood Education. This position is responsible for coordinating various aspects of the College's Early Childhood Education (ECE) initiatives. Specific activities include grant coordination and reporting, collaboration with community partners, recruitment activities, and serving as a point of contact within the college for ECE initiatives.
- Manage grant activities related to ECE including data collection, budgeting, and reporting
- Compile and analyze data related to ECE initiatives
- Participate in meetings related to ECE initiatives
- Explore, assess, and support applications for new grants and funding opportunities
- Collaborate with community partners and ECE employers
- Advise ECE students/grant participants as needed
- Support the vision for growth and development of ECE programs
- Coordination of part-time and student staff
- Remain current on relevant ECE teacher qualification requirements
- Master's Degree Education, Early Childhood Education, Communication, Business, or fields related to project management.
- At least three years of experience in the field of Early Childhood Education or related field.
- Experience managing projects or work areas.
- Willingness to learn and develop systems.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
- Preferred: Bilingual in Spanish and English.
This is a temporary position with an end date of December 31, 2022.
Salary Range: $57,043.00-$64,802.00 *Actual Salary Will Be Commensurate With Education Experience in Accordance with MCCC/MTA Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Review Date: To Ensure Consideration Application Materials Must Be Received By May 13, 2021