Office Specialist VI (Records & Communication Specialist)
Office Specialist VI(Records & Communication Specialist)
St. Edward's University of Austin, Texas invites applications for the position of Office Specialist IV (Records & Communication Specialist). Provide records, communication, and customer service support to Enrollment Management Operations.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the main Office of Admission email address, providing customer service to prospective students and families by responding to messages related to application, admission, and enrollment, and filtering/forwarding messages are required.
- Manage the financial aid award letter process by merging data, printing letters and labels, and creating mailing packets.
- Handle the mailing of marketing materials/brochures to prospective students by running weekly mailing lists and labels.
- Share responsibility for collecting and processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Process, organize, and evaluate admission-related forms, transcripts, documents, and records.
- Audit, verify, process, and enter application information and supplemental documents for admission.
- Process, enter, and analyze transcripts, test scores, and other documents including criminal history, scholarship, PSATEs, and international documents.
- Organize, scan, index, and verify admission-related documents and records.
- Test and troubleshoot issues with Banner, BDM, and AppXtender.
- Create inquiry records from the entry of office visit cards and promote/push data from Recruit CRM to Banner.
- Communicate with prospective students, parents, and school officials regarding the admission application process, procedures, and materials using Recruit CRM, Banner, and BDM to review records, transcripts, test scores, and related information.
- Work with counseling staff and recruiters to locate outstanding checklist requirements/items, re-index documents, and complete admission files.
- Provide support as needed in data entry, scanning, application processing, entry of transcripts and exam scores, printed and electronic correspondence.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
For consideration, a minimum of two years of related college or university experience. Knowledge and experience with transcripts and related student records. Excellent analytical, planning, organizational, and communication skills. Ability to write effectively and clearly in email communications to external audiences. Attention to detail and a strong service attitude. Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, and detail-oriented environment. Experience with database systems, preferably Banner, and Recruit CRM preferred. Knowledge and expertise with Windows, Word, and Excel important. Ability to comply with workplace guidelines and attendance requirements. The successful candidate must complete an employment and/or criminal background check. Verifiable local references required.
For detailed information, please scroll to the bottom of the page to download the job description.
The University offers an excellent TOTAL REWARDS package!
United Healthcare Medical & Rx Coverage (HSA & FSA Available)
Sun Life Financial Dental Plan
Sun Life Financial Vision Plan
Short Term Disability (STD) Insurance
Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Annual Leave & Paid Sick Leave
Retirement Plan (TIAA) Employee 5%/Employer Match 7%
Services & Discounts
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit an online application at; https://stedwards.applicantpro.com. Please include a resume, cover letter, and three employment references. No Calls Please. Applications will not be considered if it is missing any of these three items.
In your cover letter, please describe your lived experiences that prepare you to contribute to diversity and inclusion at St. Edward's University.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:St. Edward's University, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
ABOUT ST. EDWARD'S UNIVERSITY
Founded in 1885 by the Congregation of Holy Cross, St. Edward's University is a private, Catholic liberal arts institution of more than 4,000 diverse students located in Austin, Texas. St. Edward's emphasizes critical thinking and ethical practices, as well as small classes, personalized learning, and exciting internship opportunities. The community atmosphere extends to the approximately 800 faculty and staff who work together to make the university a welcoming yet challenging environment for students. An overview of St. Edward's University employee benefits is available at; https://www.stedwards.edu/human-resources/benefits-summaryOTHER ITEMS TO KNOW
We are not offering sponsorship at this time.
A criminal history background check is required for finalist(s) under consideration for this position.
Reference #: J202084
Available: ImmediatelyFull Job Description St Edwards Universityhttps://stedwards.applicantpro.com