Admissions Coordinator, MBA, PhD, DBA Programs
Reporting to the Director of Graduate Admissions, the Admissions Coordinator at the Fox School of Business supports and coordinates the creation, processing, editing, and updating of application records for the MBA and Doctoral programs. Independently auditing the efficiencies within the CRM tool, the incumbent will be tasked with ensuring applications are processed quickly and accurately within the guidelines set forth by the Fox School Graduate Admissions and the Graduate School. The Coordinator will tightly coordinate functions with the Director/Associate Director of Graduate Admissions to ensure consistency and efficiency. The incumbent will conduct routine audits of the enrollment funnel to provide insights to Director to help achieve faster turnaround times and a smooth applicant experience, and will be responsible for assessing prospective candidate leads, evaluating international transcripts, and working with partner programs outside of the US. Additionally, the Coordinator will address prospect inquiries, coordinate enrollment and process deposits as needed. This position will primarily support our MBA, PhD, and DBA programs. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and at least two (2) years of professional experience with at least one (1) in enrollment management, recruitment, higher education, or directly related field. Experience using a CRM system. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to effectively work with individuals from diverse backgrounds, both in the US and internationally on a daily basis.
- Strong proficiency in computer systems and various software applications used in recruiting and admissions - including Microsoft Office programs, customer relationship management (CRM) and student information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to organize large amounts of information and create processes.
- A valid passport or the ability to obtain one.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends, as necessary.
- Banner and/or Salesforce experience.
- Experience with international transcript evaluations/certifications
Primary Location: Pennsylvania-Philadelphia-Main Campus-Alter Hall
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular