Office Coordinator for Discipleship Ministries (part-time position)
Position: Office Coordinator for Discipleship Ministries (part-time position) Location: Wheaton, IL
Job Id: 632 # of Openings: 1 Office Coordinator for Discipleship Ministries (Part-Time Position) Job OverviewUnder the supervision of the Ministry Associate for Discipleship, the Office Coordinator for Discipleship Ministries plays a crucial role in maintaining a spiritually nourishing environment through administration. This position is responsible for providing logistical and administrative support to the Ministry Associate for Discipleship for day-to-day operations, and seasonal and annual projects. This position is 20 hours per week, 10 months per year with a flexible schedule. Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates, launches, and maintains Life Together Groups (small groups on campus for Monday chapel) for the undergraduate student body.
- Checks and responds to Chaplain's Office emails pertaining to inquiries around Life Together Groups (LTGs) and Discipleship Ministries.
- Schedules recurring meetings (weekly, biweekly, or monthly) and book rooms for the Discipleship Ministries cabinet members.
- Assists with event planning for trainings, retreats, gatherings, and celebrations.
- Schedules students, faculty/staff, or other persons to meet with the Ministry Associate for Discipleship.
- Conducts research on discipleship-oriented material for Discipleship Ministries.
- Updates Discipleship Ministry manuals.
- Collects data and feedback for Discipleship Ministries programming.
- Maintains and organizes records for Discipleship Ministries.
- Manages expense reports for students, graduate staff, and Ministry Associate for Discipleship.
- Occasionally represents Ministry Associate for Discipleship in meetings, phone calls, or emails.
- OPTIONAL - Leads a weekly Discipleship Ministry group of DSG, Strongholds, or Family Groups coaches and cabinet members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Administrative experience preferred
- Highly organized and careful attention to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication skills