Guest Group Program Supervisor (Part Time position)
Position: Guest Group Program Supervisor (Part Time position) Location: Three Lakes, WI
Job Id: 626 # of Openings: 1 Guest Group Program Supervisor Job OverviewThe HoneyRock Program Assistant is responsible to the School Year Program Director to fulfill the mission, vision, and commitments of HoneyRock through retreat coordination, office assistance, and retail-store management. The person hired for this role will be a gifted administrator and trainer, able to lead a team to provide excellent support and service in a hospitality-oriented ministry. This role will require a dynamic mix of people-oriented leadership, administration, organization and detail management skills. This is a professional, part-time position located in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. The hours for this position are 25 hours per week; 12 months each year. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the retreat ministry of HoneyRock. Maintain communication with group leaders and family camp contacts. Work with Retreat Graduate Assistant to schedule retreats and assign hosts and staff to ensure an excellent retreat experience. Ensure hosts are updating support systems to align with retreat needs by inputting information and communicating across departments (e.g. Registration, Activities, Beehive, Guest Services, Food Service, Facilities).
- Supervise and develop Graduate Assistant(s) related to retreat, family or international ministries and/or Beehive as appropriate. Ensure effective integration of work experience with the objectives of the OAL Graduate program.
- Manage all guest cabin coordination and communication. This includes billing, welcoming, providing appropriate information in a timely manner and meeting guest needs.
- Coordinate all housing assignments for guests, staff, and volunteers year-round.
- Provide Beehive oversight and supervision for smooth retail/coffee shop and online store operations. Responsibilities include ensuring supervision executes planned day-to-day operations, training staff, and leading others while maximizing profitability.
- Facilitate process for screening, selecting, and ensuring international staff by completing all steps necessary for admittance to the U.S. and employment as paid staff. Work with Graduate Assistant to host internationals as a key resource for support and care during their stay at HoneyRock.
- Provide administrative support to program director and Northwoods program managers as needed.
- Serves as a resource for any additional functions.
- Highly organized and administratively minded
- Skills and heart for customer relations and hospitality
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Aptitude for management and development of individuals on a small staff team
- Strong aptitude in computer and technology skills
- Ability to work independently and accept supervision on self-directed work
- Track record of efficiency and ability to multi-task