AP Financial Analyst
AP Financial Analyst
The Accounts Payable Financial Analyst contributes to the fulfillment of the university's mission and vision by ensuringsystem functionality and compliancewith all applicable laws,rules, and regulations. The Accounts Payable Financial Analyst responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to exercising discretion and duediligence; and in identifying and implementing continuous process improvements.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting, Finance, related business or technical degree preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Business, HR, Accounting or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of directly related work experience in Accounts Payable, Payroll, Accounting, Audit, or Finance with working
- knowledge of accounts payable, regulations and general accounting with problem solving and process improvement skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, accounting applications, system query capabilities, PC based spreadsheet and database software for analyzing and forecasting required.
- Requires a “Can Do” attitude with the ability to manage multiple projects, produce high quality work within established timeframe.
- Requires strong research, communication, and customer service skills.
- Experience in a large university or governmental/non-profit organization preferred.
- Banner, Lawson, and Concur systems experience, a plus.
- High-paced environment and office setting can be stressful at times.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the people so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The University of Toledo does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation. The University of Toledo provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation to complete this application, or for testing or interviewing, please contact the Human Resources Department at 419-530-4747 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:00PM or apply online for an accommodation request.Computer access is available at most public libraries and at the Office of Human Resources located in the Center for Administrative Support on the Main Campus of the University of Toledo, or at the satellite HR Office located at the Facilities Services Building, Suite 1000 on the Health Science Campus.