Online Admissions Recruiter
General Job Brief:
Arizona Christian University (ACU) seeks a highly motivated, energetic individual to counsel and advise prospective students about ACU's online academic programs. This candidate will express a genuine interest in making a difference in students' lives while promoting ACU's premier Christian education. The Online Admissions Recruiter plays a vital role in assisting students with the onboarding process and ensuring prospective students receive accurate information regarding academic programs, application requirements, financial confirmation, and enrollment procedures.
Typical Duties: (The following duties are those typically required to do the job but are not intended to include all duties that comprise the job content. Typical duties are intended to illustrate the diverse and levels of difficulty of the job.)
- Communicate with prospective students via phone (inbound and outbound) and face-to-face.
- Create and assist with lead generation activities and establishing partnerships.
- Advise and counsel students through the Admissions process and facilitate the collection of all required Admissions documents relevant to the first term start.
- Interview and evaluate each prospective student based on his/her needs, desires, interests, qualifications, motivations, and commitments.
- Know, maintain, adhere to, and comply with all institutional, state, and federal regulatory rules and policies for Admissions as prescribed by Arizona Christian University and the Department of Education.
- Nurture potential students through all aspects of the enrollment process up to the first day of class.
- Adhere to enrollment deadlines and student outreach objectives.
- Positively represent Arizona Christian University in all communication and community interactions.
- Meet established departmental recruitment goals and communicate database management to the supervisor/manager.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Collaboration, organization, and efficiency are critical to success in this role. Completing other duties and tasks with utmost integrity and professionalism, as directed, and not necessarily mentioned in this description, will be expected.
Education and Experience: (Classification is typically expected to possess.)
- A Bachelor's degree is required for consideration.
- Online admissions experience preferred.
Ability and Skills: (Classification is typically expected to possess or show potential of satisfactory development when placed in the job.)
- High attention to detail and accuracy; highly organized.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and to work harmoniously with related personnel.
- Strong, persuasive, and accurate communication skills both written and verbal.
- Willingness to work independently in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines for student outreach and student activities.
- Professional, energetic, positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, and persistent with careful attention to detail.
- Proficient with the Internet and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Sincere and confident phone presence. Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Provide spiritual support and prayer to students and staff.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.