Testing Proctor (Part-Time)
Testing Proctor (Part-Time)
Job ID: 226155
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country. KSU offers more than 150 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees to its more than 41,000 students. With 11 colleges on two metro Atlanta campuses, Kennesaw State is a member of the University System of Georgia and the second-largest university in the state. The university's vibrant campus culture, diverse population, strong global ties, entrepreneurial spirit, and Division I athletics draw students from throughout the region and from 92 countries across the globe. Ranked a top choice for students by U.S. News, Kennesaw State is a Carnegie-designated doctoral research institution (R2), placing it among an elite group of only 6 percent of U.S. colleges and universities with an R1 or R2 status.
Our Kennesaw campus is located at 1000 Chastain Road NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Our Marietta campus is located at 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060.
Administers and monitors exams for the assigned program(s). Assists with providing accommodation testing services for qualified students registered with Student Disability Services (SDS). Resolves any conflicts during testing to ensure a quiet testing environment and adheres to the testing standards as outlined by the Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI).
1. Ensures exams are proctored by distributing and/or collecting exam materials, accepting responsibility for tracking time limits of the exam
2. Proctors students and resolves conflicts during testing to ensure a secure and quiet testing environment
3. Reports any irregularities and/or violations of test policies impacting test integrity to ATI, faculty member over the course and/or the Program Assistant
4. Works with students who have need of special accommodations, including but not limited to reading tests, scribing tests or providing alternative format testing materials (e.g. Speech-to-text, or CCTV)
5. Identifies and resolves testing issues in a professional and unbiased manner involving key personnel as needed
6. Adheres to ATI and the institutional professional standards while proctoring tests
7. Maintains a physical presence within the examination room, monitoring all examinees' activity before, during, and after the examination
High school diploma or equivalent
One (1) year related experience in an educational environment
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Certified proctor for Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI)
Preferred Educational Qualifications
Undergraduate degree preferred
Previous experience in higher education
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=226155&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency