Digital Account Director
DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Furman Roth Advertising, a NYC ad agency located in midtown Manhattan specializing in Higher Ed marketing is seeking a client-facing Digital Account Director to help with strategy, management, execution and optimization of integrated digital and social media campaigns to meet and exceed clients’ goals and KPIs.
Exciting and unique growth opportunity for hands-on individual with strong background in digital marketing to work with clients, primarily in Higher Ed, in a fun, team oriented and collaborative environment.
Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills for interacting with clients and should be comfortable developing and making presentations to mid and high level marketing executives.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and respond to client needs for multiple clients.
• Experience developing and delivering presentation decks that tell a compelling story
• Hands-on experience in digital media channels, including Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and Snap Ads.
• High level proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and other data tracking and reporting tools and methods to assess and improve ROI of campaigns and provide timely reporting.
• Ability to analyze, report and present data in a clear and insightful manner a plus.
• Strong command of MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Google professional applications (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets). Not required, but a definite “plus” if you have any of the following skills…
• Google Tag Manager, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager certification a plus and Programmatic experience.
• Comfort level with optimizing digital display, search, and social campaigns frequently
• Higher Ed marketing experience on the client or Ad Agency side.
• Experience using dashboards and connecting data to Google Data Studio (not required).
• Experience in Traditional media also a plus.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including 401k plan, plus profit sharing, health benefits AND year end bonus. If you are ready to make a move and put your expertise to excellent use with an exciting and growing company, please email your resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]
Apply for Digital Account Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly