Sponsor Funded Professional | Senior NISS Program Advisor
The National Institute for Student Success at Georgia State University (NISS) is dedicated to helping colleges and universities identify and resolve institutionally-created barriers to equity and college completion. Through diagnostic services and practitioner-led coaching, the Institute enables campus leaders to implement proven student-success systems and data-driven interventions and enact systemic change to institutional processes and structures.
- Develop, plan and implement NISS educational programs and activities
- Responsible for the development, planning, and implementation of all NISS educational programming, including webinars, learning modules, workshops, instruction, and institutional partner engagement.
- Meets with key stakeholders from NISS partner institutions, including project teams and executive leadership, to discuss opportunities for collaborative problem solving and creating student success strategies and programs.
- Manages the learning modules and seminar activities for NISS high-touch offerings
- Supervises the development of topic-based seminars that expose cohort members and institutional partners to different student success initiatives and strategies while also securing guest speakers and NISS experts to provide effective program delivery.
- Assists in maintaining the NISS inventory of consumables and resources while also providing real-time support to partner institution learning processes.
- Coordinates with NISS personnel to maintain web-based information services on educational programs and provide such information to all customers and key stakeholders.
- Provides on-site support and direct engagement of NISS partner institutions in the planning and implementation of one or more student success innovations
- Serves as an additional point of contact for cohort participants and other institutional partners
- Maintains extensive recordkeeping on educational program development, delivery, and evaluation
- Works with individual partner institutions and cohorts receiving high-touch services, monitoring and maintaining the program budgets, institutional engagements, and overall program assessment.
- Performs other professional duties as assigned
Master's degree and three years of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
05/09/21, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Enrollment Management
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 04/25/21, 11:00:00 PM