Sponsor Funded Administrative | Administrative Specialist, Administrative
The National Institute for Student Success at Georgia State University (NISS) is dedicated to helping colleges and universities identify and resolve institutionally created barriers to equity and college completion. Through diagnostic services and practitioner-led coaching, the Institute enables campus leaders to implement proven student-success systems and data-driven interventions and to enact systemic change to institutional processes and structures.
- Coordinates functional processes within the NISS, such as testing programs or processing personnel activities.
- Maintains or assists in the departmental budget development.
- Approves and monitors expenditures and coordinates the payment of invoices.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes all incoming mail and documents.
- Assists the Executive Director in implementing policies and procedures and monitors compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assists the Executive Director with special project reports.
- May supervise work of lower-level office staff, graduate assistants, or student assistants.
- Maintains department records and files.
- Assists in the planning and coordinating of special events, such as conferences and ceremonies, and schedules/coordinates meetings or room reservations.
- Drafts reports and correspondence, processes forms, and distributes weekly reports. Maintains databases.
- Serves as liaison with other administrative units across the Division of Student Success.
- Assists NISS staff in the coordination of travel reservations and documentation.
- Serves as the contact person for the front office to callers, visitors, faculty, and staff.
- Inventories supplies and equipment; maintain service contracts on office equipment.
- Perform other professional related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and two years administrative experience; or high school diploma or GED and six years administrative experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
05/09/21, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Enrollment Management
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 04/25/21, 11:00:00 PM