Sponsor Funded Executive | Director, NISS Accelerator
The National Institute for Student Success at Georgia State University (NISS) is dedicated to helping colleges and universities identify and resolve institutionally-created barriers to equity and college completion. Through diagnostic services and practitioner-led coaching, the Institute enables campus leaders to implement proven student-success systems and data-driven interventions and to enact systemic change to institutional processes and structures.
- Management and collection of GSU’s student success innovations and best practices to form the Accelerator online library, an open-access digital hub
- Support continued development of cutting-edge digestible content, including but not limited to webinars, podcasts, interviews, and interactive learning modules.
- Collaborate with campus administrators to collect and codify GSU’s unique student success innovations for populating the Accelerator library
- Work with designers to create on-brand materials in a variety of digital and analog formats, including but not limited to: PDF, PowerPoint, Video, Audio, Modules
- Implement internal evaluations and assessments with Diagnostic Lead to ensure all Accelerator content aligns with GSU and NISS missions and developments
- Collect and maintain an online list of publications of note that mention or focus on GSU student success operations while also assisting in internal research related to burgeoning student success innovations to ensure Accelerator content is representative of national conversations
- Liaise with social media specialists to keep NISS marketing on-brand and up-to-date across all platforms
- Test, document, and perform quality assurance on all informational content related to and generated by NISS programs
Master's degree and seven years of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
05/09/21, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Enrollment Management
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 04/25/21, 11:00:00 PM