Sponsor Funded Executive | Director, NISS Diagnostic
The National Institute for Student Success at Georgia State University (NISS) is dedicated to helping colleges and universities identify and resolve institutionally-created barriers to equity and college completion. Through diagnostic services and practitioner-led coaching, the Institute enables campus leaders to implement proven student-success systems and data-driven interventions and to enact systemic change to institutional processes and structures.
- Manage and coordinate the institutional diagnostic assessments that function as the first stage of NISS high-touch services for institutional partners.
- Continually develop and implement quantitative and qualitative assessment tools for the NISS (screening tools; Point of Departure Survey; quality of support evaluation, etc.)
- Work with data analysts and student success analytics to develop key student performance indicators for institutional partners, highlighting program maturity and development opportunities
- Work with NISS leadership and supervise a Data Analyst throughout the screening process to ensure a seamless diagnostic process committed to driving impact at scale, with the primary outcome being the creation of an actionable, customized roadmap to address critical barriers to student success.
- Perform analyses using various statistical methods and techniques with a broad range of tools for data manipulation and visualization. Test, document, and perform quality assurance on data analyses related to and generated by the NISS diagnostic process.
- Collaborate with Division of Student Success leadership to develop subject matter appropriate for institutional analyses
- Conduct analysis of institutional data related to student success outcomes and data analytics processes and develop final outputs capturing significant student success opportunities for NISS diagnostic partners.
- Meet with key stakeholders for NISS partner institutions to discuss findings and recommendations for other NISS high-touch offerings
- Develop research frameworks and administer and collect survey data.
- Create summary reports and give descriptive analyses of data.
- Create and evaluate standard data tables for various Student Success projects.
- Review and analyze results of complex queries.
- Test, document, and perform quality assurance on data analyses related to and generated by NISS programs.
- Performs analyses using various statistical methods and techniques with a broad range of tools for data manipulation and visualization reporting.
Master's degree and seven years of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
05/09/21, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Enrollment Management
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 04/25/21, 11:00:00 PM