PART-TIME LECTURER, Questrom School of Business, Boston University
PART-TIME LECTURER, Questrom School of Business, Boston UniversityTracking Code2589 Job Description
The Questrom School of Business at Boston University anticipates an opening for at least one part-time lecturer to teach the freshman-level course “Business, Ethics, and the Creation of Value” in the School’s undergraduate program. This course is a broad-based introduction to the Questrom undergraduate program and is mandatory for the Questrom major and minor. The start date for this position is September 1, 2021. Successful candidates will be placed in the academic department best aligned with their area of expertise.
The Questrom School of Business believes that the cultural and social diversity of our faculty, staff, and students is vitally important to the distinction and excellence of our research and academic programs. To that, we are especially eager to have join our ranks a colleague who supports our institutional commitment to ensuring BU is inclusive, equitable, diverse, and a place where all constituents can thrive. The Questrom School of Business seeks to continue diversifying our faculty, student and staff ranks, recognizing that diversity of experience and thought deepens the intellectual endeavor.Required Skills
- Candidates must have demonstrated expertise in teaching (please provide evidence of teaching success), a broad understanding of business and related issues, and must be willing to work in a team to deliver a highly coordinated curriculum.
- A Master’s degree in a related field is required; Ph.D. preferred.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should not apply through the Boston University HR website. Please submit application materials to [email protected] and include the following:
- A cover letter stating interest and qualification
- A curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Evidence of teaching expertise
- A statement of where you saw this notice (e.g. the conference name, website, colleague, etc.)
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Interviews will begin immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular