Program Manager 1
Job Title: Program Manager 1
Location: Augusta University
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 226129
An Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university with six years of experience in an academic setting, or an equivalent number of years in pursuit of a degree in a related field of study with six years of experience in an academic setting.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities - Excellent customer service, interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other computer software/databases.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines despite often interruptions, maintain confidentiality, keep accurate records and make independent decisions.
- Ability to effectively interact in person and by email with prospective/ current students, parents, faculty, staff and administration.-Working knowledge of the PTCAS application system, and AU admissions processesPreferred Qualifications Preference given to individuals with experience in Banner, Xtender, Reporting systems. transfer articulation or other student information systems.Responsibilities
- Populate Excel spreadsheets and rank applicants for admissions based on set criteria.
- Maintain spreadsheet data base of applicant characteristics and qualifications.
- Communicate with Chair, PD and admissions committee to ensure application process runs smoothly and classes are filled in a timely fashion.
- Evaluate each prospective student transcript by grade conversion and GPA calculations.
- Create a file for each application and maintain files for reference by Chair, PD, and admissions committee.
- Counsel prospective students on admission requirements and assist with Closer Look Tours and applicant tours.
- Notify new applicants of admission status and acceptance; assist students in admissions process; organize new student orientation.
- Submit required details for all courses in the curriculum, curriculum inventory and class rosters in Banner to Registrar’s office each semester.
- Perform overrides in Banner to allow students to register for courses; coordinate classroom services to ensure that all courses have appropriate classroom space scheduled.
- Submit student withdrawal and add/drop forms.
- Notify students of instructions for registration, including dates, location, CRN numbers and credit hours.
- Maintain student files for three concurrent classes (110-120 students), assist with procurement of ID badges, create a picture directory, and track requirements for registration.
- Maintain Access and WebAdmit applicant database; coordinate interviews; update PTCAS website yearly.
- Greet guests when entering suite and assist with incoming calls.
Pay Grade: 12
Minimum salary: $15.06/hour - $18.32/hour
Salary to be commensurable with qualifications of selected candidate within the established range (generally minimum-midpoint) of the
Recruitment Period: 04/23/2021- Until FilledConditions of Employment All candidates are required to successfully pass a Background Check review prior to starting with Augusta University.Equal Employment Opportunity Augusta University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from underrepresented groups, including individuals with disabilities and veterans.Other Information This position is also responsible for promoting a customer friendly environment and providing superior service to our patients, students, faculty, and employees. "Augusta University is a patient-and family-centered care institution, where employees partner everyday with patients and families for success." Augusta University is a tobacco free environment and the use of any tobacco products on any part of the campus, both inside and outside, is strictly prohibited.