ASHS - AFA Balance & Hearing Institute Patient Services Coordinator, Administrative Operations ...
- Coordinate patient referrals, schedules and patient flow
- Greet and check in patients at the front desk
- Process patient letters
- Manage hearing aid/ALD tracking, repairs and orders
- Answer incoming clinic telephone calls
- Check messages and perform outbound calls
- Handle basic hearing aid service walk-in traffic
- Maintain organization, appearance, and cleanliness of front and back office areas
- Manage audiology clinic supplies -tracking inventory, generating and monitoring purchase orders and other financial requests
- Perform various billing functions
- Interact with insurance companies to verify coverage of services
- Responsible for posting procedures and financial payments
- Schedule/handle walk-in appointments
- Enter information into receivables and/or payable accounts
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Prepare marketing materials and participate in marketing efforts, as needed
Office clerical/support services, preferably in a healthcare setting or audiology office. Proficient computer skills and ability to track schedules, sales revenues and balance accounts daily, weekly, monthly. Knowledge of, or ability to learn, basic hearing and assistive technology for demonstration, equipment checks and minor repairs. Ability to understand and follow HIPAA and FERPA regulations.
High School diploma or equivalent required.