Clinical Research Coordinator II
UNT System Overview:
Welcome to the University of North Texas System, or UNT World as we like to call ourselves. UNT World includes the University of North Texas in Denton, the University of North Texas at Dallas and the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. We are the only university system based exclusively in the robust Dallas-Fort Worth region and we are committed to transforming lives and creating economic opportunity through education. We are growing with the DFW region, enrolling a record 47,000+ students across our system and awarding nearly 12,000 degrees each year.Posting Title:
Clinical Research Coordinator IIDepartment:
Fort WorthSalary Information:
Salary Commensurate with ExperienceDepartment Summary:
The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth, College of Pharmacy is inviting applications for a Clinical Research Coordinator II position in the Department of Pharmacotherapy.
Located at the HSC Fort Worth campus, the HSC College of Pharmacy joined colleges/schools of Osteopathic Medicine, Public Health, Health Professions and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences in 2013. The HSC College of Pharmacy graduated its first class and received accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) in 2017.
The Clinical Research Coordinator II will report to the Pharmacotherapy Department Chair.
This position supports, facilitates, and coordinates the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study. The Clinical Research Coordinator II (CRC) is responsible for conducting clinical trials using good clinical practice (GCP) under the auspices of the Principal Investigator (PI). The CRC will also be involved in data gathering, cleaning, and presentation with a primary emphasis on statistical analysis and standardized graphical representation of data.Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications:
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
- Bachelors in biostatistics, health services research, pharmacy, nursing, natural science, epidemiology, biostatistics, or closely related discipline.
- Intermediate knowledge with database structure and function is required.
Monday – FridayDriving University Vehicle:
This is a security sensitive position.EEO Statement:
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.Classification Title:
Clinical Research Coord IIPhysical Requirements:
Carrying, Driving, Lifting up to 10 pounds, Sitting, Writing, Ability to communicateo:
• Ensure that all members of the research team are in compliance with rules and regulations that must be followed during the process of conducting a clinical trial.o:
• Ensure that the materials and supplies used in the trial are kept safe before and during the trial, as well as all documents recorded during the trial period.o:
• Recruit patients and subjects, maintain a high level of patient care.o:
• Keep a careful eye on subject care. Patients that participate in clinical trials must be given excellent medical care and evaluation to identify any adverse effects in clinical trial treatments.o:
• Cooperates with University compliance and monitoring efforts related to sponsored program administration and report instances of noncompliance to the appropriate compliance officer.o:
• Coordinates with Principal Investigator, school, department, and central administration to help ensure that clinical research and related activities are performed in accordance with Federal regulations and University and sponsoring agency policies and procedures.o:
• Registers each participant in the billing matrix to ensure the billing of study procedures is assigned to the appropriate funding source.o:
• Coordinates participant tests and procedures.o:
• Collects data as required by the protocol. Assures timely completion of Case Report Forms.o:
• Maintains study timelines.o:
• Maintains adequate inventory of study supplies.o:
• Apply knowledge of statistical theory, techniques and methods by designing and conducting analyses of healthcare data sets utilizing a range of computer applications and database systems.o:
• Work with biostatisticians to ensure that data content is complete, accurate and relevant and to create, present and publish graphical representations of analyses and key findings.o:
• Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Department.Posting Number:
S1891PQuicklink for Posting: