Head Coach-Fixed Term
Job descriptionJob no: 702009
Work type: Faculty/Academic Staff
Major Administrative Unit / College: President
Department: Intercollegiate Athletics 10070478
Sub Area: FAS- Fac./Acad Staff
Salary: Salary Commensurate with Experience
Location: East Lansing
Categories: Full Time (90-100%), Fixed Term Academic Staff, Athletics/Recreation, Non-Union
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.Required Degree
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of five years of intercollegiate coaching experience with successful recruiting, coaching and teaching of highly talented student-athletes in women’s soccer.
- A demonstrated commitment to adhering to all the policies, rules and regulations of MSU, the Big Ten Conference and the NCAA.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Successful intercollegiate head coaching (or other high level) experience at the Division I level in women’s soccer.
- Cover Letter
Our mission is to create opportunities for student-athletes to succeed academically, athletically, and in their life’s pursuit, valuing all within our community while ensuring their health, safety, and wellness.MSU Statement
Michigan State University has been advancing the common good with uncommon will for more than 160 years. One of the top research universities in the world, MSU pushes the boundaries of discovery and forges enduring partnerships to solve the most pressing global challenges while providing life-changing opportunities to a diverse and inclusive academic community through more than 200 programs of study in 17 degree-granting colleges.
Advertised: Apr 23, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: May 14, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time