Prospect Management Associate
Job no: 516445
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Advancement, Human Resources
Department:50010000 - AD-VP ADVANCEMENT
Data Management Analyst IJob Description:
- Manage the prospect management audit program to ensure compliance with the Relationship Management Guiding Principles (RMGP):
- Review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly audit reports to correct errors.
- Liaison with Strategy and Operations (S&O), management and front-line fundraisers to make updates in the database.
- Identify, create and modify audits to ensure the integrity of data.
- Process mass update requests and data cleanup projects, including new portfolio and final portfolio management.
- Work closely with Prospect Strategy and Research (PSR) staff to communicate prospect management data standards and correct inaccuracies.
- Identify and assist with the automation of eligible audits.
- Keep informed of Prospect Management trends. Cultivate personal knowledge of university priorities and programs, and of individuals and organizations whose partnership with the university would be beneficial.
- Attend and participate in meetings, workgroups, committees and other internal responsibilities.
- Special Assignments
- Work on assigned special projects (e.g. AEN Implementation projects, Teams Days, Strategy Meetings, Post Campaign Reviews, etc.), as assigned by the Associate Director of PSR.
- In this capacity you will be responsible for all planning, tracking and communication regarding assigned project.
- Specific metrics for the special project will be assigned during the annual performance appraisal and planning process.
Reporting and Documentation
- Maintain the Record of Audits detailing all prospect management audits.
- Maintain a list of audit issues and coordinate with management and S&O to resolve, document, and communicate them.
- Be proficient in prospect management policies and best practices.
- Document internal audit process and procedures and others as assigned.
- Maintain the RMGP by identifying changes for incorporation into the RMGP and internal process manuals and steward the governance process for Prospect Management and Development.
- Attend process and procedure meetings to identify documentation needs and provide input on best practices.
- Function as the primary liaison to Data Services/DIS for reporting and data needs.
Salary commensurate with education and experience.Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area.Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of applicable experience.
- Experience in development, fundraising, alumni relations or higher education preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, training methodology, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong excel and data skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and data skills with the ability to use spreadsheets, graphing, tables, calculations, and automation efficiently to process large quantities of data relevant to business tasks.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively and a team player.
- Competency in problem solving.
- Must be an outstanding communicator and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal skills; and the ability to work collegially and interact effectively with a diverse constituency.
- An appreciation for and support of diversity in the workplace in all its forms; proven success working with stakeholders; project management skills; experience in a data-driven environment; organizational skills; and the ability to lead, influence and motivate others are required.
- Proficient in these areas: Windows, Microsoft Office, MS Teams. Working knowledge of a donor database, contact management and tracking system.
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume and three references.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This position has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not reapply.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 10 May 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 24 May 2021 Eastern Daylight Time