Graphics & Multimedia Coordinator
Overview and Responsibilities
The Student Services Graphics & Multimedia Coordinator creates student-facing graphics, digital media, and social media content on behalf of the Student Services division. The Student Services Graphics & Multimedia Coordinator contributes to the goal of creating a positive environment to encourage current student participation and engagement on campus and in virtual services and events. This position is responsible for creating graphics, videos, and marketing content for student-facing events and services in both face-to-face and virtual formats. As a member of the Student Central team, this position reports to the Director of Student Central.
- Create internal student-facing graphics, videos, and marketing content for the Student Services division that informs, entertains, and engages current students in events and services.
- Design graphics to be used across a wide variety of mediums and platforms that include:
- MyCVTC student home page
- Digital banners
- Print (event posters, flyers, and brochures)
- Social media
- Campus hallway plasma screens
- Create high-quality video content to be utilized to promote Student Services, New Student Orientation, Money Matters, and Student Central via MyCVTC, Canvas, and social media.
- Oversee Student Central social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Tik Tok.
- Develop creative and entertaining social media campaigns and oversee social media planning calendar.
- Coordinate and lead monthly social media meetings.
- Serve on campus committees, such as Financial Literacy Committee, Orientation & Registration Committee, Student Engagement Committee, and Money Smart Week planning team.
- Maintain and implement branding guide for Money Matters.
- Create and maintain SharePoint webpages which engage current students, including graphics creation for MyCVTC homepage.
- Manage projects, lead work groups, and coordinate large student-facing events.
- Oversee Student Central marketing internships; direct work of interns.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced skills in graphics and video editing software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva.
- Ability to write and edit copy for graphics and videos.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze processes and procedures, problem solve, and think critically.
- Ability to model integrity through self-awareness, personal accountability, ethical behavior, quality standards, and sustainable practices.
- Ability to think critically by applying problem solving practices, acquiring relevant information, using technology and other resources appropriately, and evaluating alternatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively by speaking and writing clearly, concisely, and professionally; practicing active listening; reading critically and adapting communication for audience.
- Ability to value diversity by recognizing personal biases, adapting to culturally diverse situations, and demonstrating a commitment to equity, inclusion, and respectful interactions with persons of diverse ethnic, cultural, social-economic, or educational backgrounds.
- Intermediate knowledge of and skills with technology including software programs for communication, data collection, and decision making including, but not limited to, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Canva, Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, art/design, or related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing or graphic design role.
- Experience in graphic arts and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with project management and event coordination preferred.
In evaluating candidates for this position, the College may consider a combination of education, training, and experience which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform duties of position.As an equal opportunity/access employer and educator, CVTC is committed to creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.Benefits Summary
- Health insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents with attached Health Savings Account (HSA) and wellness incentive
- Dental insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
- 403(b) tax deferred annuity program
- 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- Section 125 flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition reimbursement (eligibility requirements apply)
- Professional development
Generally, with the exception of tuition reimbursement, benefits eligibility begins on the first date of employment (i.e., there is no waiting period).
CVTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the college's non-discrimination policies: Director of Human Resources, 620 W. Clairemont Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701, 715-833-6334, WI Relay: 711